Washington County OR Juvenile Detention in Hillsboro, OR

Jan 21, 2022

Welcome to the informal home of information for the Washington County OR Juvenile Detention located in Hillsboro, Oregon.

We produced this page because we have had loved ones behind bars and we want to aid others in Hillsboro get in touch with their friends and family.

Inside the Jail Yard

Washington County OR Juvenile Detention Contact Info



1401 Northeast 68th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97213

Phone Number

Phone: 503-988-3460

Please contact the jail directly for visitation hours.

Basics for Washington County OR Juvenile Detention

If you have a good friend or family member held there, you probably have lots of questions, we are here to help.

The jail is located in Hillsboro, OR. It is one of the many jails in the state. For a full list, visit our page that lists all jails in Oregon. The Chief Corrections Officer manages the jail along with their team at the facility. 

The staff at the jail are different than the police in Hillsboro.

The police department in Hillsboro and the jail staff are aware of each other, but they perform different jobs within the justice system. We can also help with information about the courts in Oregon. An individual might be held in police custody in Hillsboro temporarily, but once they are processed, they will head to a different jail facility. 

The top official of the jail in Hillsboro is in charge of the entire operation, but is supported by the operations division inside the jail. This correctional facility is managed locally, not by a group like Bureau of Prisons. The operations department is typically responsible for monitoring the inmates, along with security of the corrections team as well as support solutions like food, clinical services, communication systems, and also jail maintenance.

Washington County OR Juvenile Detention Inmate Lookup

It can be disconcerting when a buddy or family member has been jailed; conducting a Washington County OR Juvenile Detention Inmate Lookup can help you find your friend or family member. 

The Hillsboro Authorities or County Sheriff typically keeps the inmate database as a civil service as well as for use by the justice system. The best place to search for this is the website of the the local organization who arrested your person. 

Although the data source is updated daily, it might have errors and also have missing info.

If you don’t have any luck with the website, we recommend contacting the jail directly at 503-988-3460 or visiting their.

Common Questions Concerning the Jail in Hillsboro, OR

Connect 2 Help has compiled a general listing of questions as well as answers for your details.

How Can I Send a Message to Somebody in the Washington County OR Juvenile Detention?

If you have a pal or relative captive, you might want to chat with them.

For postal mail, deal with the envelope or package with the recipient’s full name, cell area, reserving number and mail it to Washington County OR Juvenile Detention at 1401 Northeast 68th Ave., Hillsboro, Oregon 97213, where it will be approved as well as opened up in the recipient’s existence.

What’s the Process to Give Money to an Inmate in Jail in Hillsboro, Oregon?

There are commonly a couple of ways that you can send money for an prisoner behind bars.

    1. By Mail
      Perhaps one of the most usual technique is sending it through the mail.
    2. Drop at the Facility
      An additional approach is heading down to the prison in Hillsboro as well as talking with a member of the personnel in the entrance hall.
    3. Electronically by Phone
      The other approach is sending money digitally through the phone.

** Please understand that these approaches usually have a service fee in order to use them.

Who is in the Jail in Hillsboro?

There are millions of people imprisoned in the U.S. and a portion of that population is being held in the correctional facility in Hillsboro. 

Along with the booking police, custody officers, as well as other team member, the jail includes convicted individuals with brief sentences and also prisoners relocated from other prisons.

How Can I Find Out If Someone is in Jail?

The first thing to do is to use the Washington County OR Juvenile Detention Prisoner Database to identify whether they are being held there.

If you do not find your person, then you might need to call the jail at: 503-988-3460.

How Should I Speak To A person in the Washington County OR Juvenile Detention?

There are a few different ways to speak with a person in jail.

  1. Live at the Jail
    Depending on the rules for correctional facilities in Oregon, you could have the opportunity to speak face-to-face inside an area of the jail.
  2. Video Call at the Jail
    For in-person gos to, the jail makes use of a video conferencing system. This system makes it possible for site visitors in a central area to see and talk to inmates on a screen utilizing video clip telephones.
  3. Phone
    You can additionally talk with a person using phone if you are on their pre-approved telephone call list. The prisoner will certainly reach you either by making a collect call to you or by making a straight call if they have cash on their account. Family members and good friends can fund the account as previously defined.

It is essential to protect the civil liberties of every person entailed and remember that all telephone call are liable to be kept track of and also recorded.

Locate other Jails in Oregon

Nearby jails located in Oregon.